Galen Ronan Jan 16, 2011 11:46:27 GMT -5
Post by CEO Harvey McCutchins on Jan 16, 2011 11:46:27 GMT -5
Name: "The Devine Chaos" Galen Ronan
Billed From: Drummond, South Africa (Currently residing in Orange County, California)
Weight: 197 lbs.
Entrance Theme: "Kickstart My Heart" by Motley Crue
Wrestling Style: An extremely technical style, with much wearing down the opponent, a slow build-up into an all-out assault.
Favorite Match Type: Anything with an enclosure, to keep him and his opponent close.
Pic Base: Jon Moxley
Signatures Moves (Max of 3):
1. The Sky Is Falling - Inverted Piledriver.
2. Last Train Home - A spear while both him and his opponent are rebounding/running.
3. Atrophy - A rather simple crippler-crossface style move, usually used to wear down an opponent for his submission finisher Entropy.
Finishers (Max of 2):
1. Finality - Galen moves the opponent onto his shoulders in an electric chair position, gripping the back of their head - then pulls them quickly forward to drop them on their head in an inverted piledriver/facebuster, quickly rolling their legs up for the pin.
2. Entropy - When Galen has suitably worn down his opponent and chooses to go for a submission finish, he will quickly and without showmanship attempt to force the opponent down on their stomach - and should this succeed, he will promptly climb on their back and hook his legs into their underarms and his hands onto their face, dropping back to tug their head and arms back simultaneously in a rather painful upper-body submission.
A man almost completely new to the business, Galen Ronan is a recent wrestling school graduate hoping to make some waves in independent federations. A poor boy from South Africa, not much is known about him at the moment - but perhaps, over time, more will become apparent?
PrYde Independent Champion (Current)
RoR FOX Network TV Champion 1x